Re: Fe test observations

Hi there,

>So I was wondering if the heat and intense light broke the chelate bond and
>allowed the test to register?  If so, man I have been running a HIGH iron
>level for a long time:)  any thoughts?
All what I know is EDTA surely has a photo degradation time constant. That
means a light/time pair which can tell you under how much light and how
long EDTA can bind a metal ion.
You need a chemist with precise data here.

Sincerely,

Luca Specchio
                \ |
                _\|_
              .' '.' '.        ___     BYE from Luca
            _.|.--.--.|.___.--'___`-.  and his little Goofy !:-))
              |_|   |_|
               `.`-'.'