Salt

I am trying to keep some particularly delicate native fish. I have
found that I need to add a bit of salt to the water to help with some
problems. If I remember right I read that most plants can't tolerate
salt even in low concentrations?

I know about Java Fern and Java moss. What about more common plants
like, swords, ludwigia's, ect? Can they tolerate low levels of salt?

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure
you use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has
will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from
him." Mark 4:24,25