Re: Light Bulb

A>Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 13:03:30 -0400
>From: Adam <Javablue at concentric_net>
>Subject: Light Bulb
>
>I wass curious if any one knew of the plant and aquarium bulb by GE ?
>The bulb it's self says "Plant&Aquarium F15T8-PL/AQ" Does any one have
>any idea s to the kelvin rating and/or the CRI of this bulb?
>Adam

I have its spectrum on my web site,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/ .
Comparing the PL/AQ alongside other bulbs, it's definitely redder than all
the others.  The spectrum also shows most of the light in the red end, with
very little blue or green.  I can't imagine that it would have a high CRI.

Hoa