bluish algae

Hi all,

I'm sure this is a very basic question, but I can't seem to find
reference to it in the archives.  I put some new plants into my tank
about 2 weeks ago--pgymy chain swords--and as of yesterday, they are
covered w/a blue/grey fuzz--very unsightly :)  It is on a few of my
other plants now too and I would like to stop this quickly!   I have
Flags, chinese algae eaters(I know!), plecos and corys as my clean up
crew, could I get something else?  I have already decreased feeding--any
other ideas?

Thanks,
--
Kelly