Barclaya Longfolia flower stalks and seeds

Title: Barclaya Longfolia flower stalks and seeds

I have a monster Barclaya plant that is sending up two flower stalks, and the two printed references I have say that the flower stalks produce seed capable of germinating.  Has anyone ever done this?  Since the flower stays closed under water, at what time do you know that the seeds are ready to be harvested?  How are the seeds planted?  How big are they?  Anything you can think of to tell me, don't hold back.  I'd like to raise some plants in a special tank and sell back to my LFS.