Karen

Just a quick note of thanks to Karen Randall. The articles you have written have helped transform my 75 gallon tank into a truly fantastic aquatic garden. Having taken your advice from both the fish mags and the APD, it was
not until this week that I realized that my two favorite sources of info were the same person! I guess I never focused on your last name. Anyway, your advice has been excellent and please keep giving out good solid useable
info.

Thanks,

Carlos