Re: Cedar

Neil,
	I can only offer what my grandmother told me about cedar.  If you put cedar
chips in an oak chest that has become infested with wool moth larvae, it will
kill the little caterpillars.  Also, if you use it to smoke meats, it will
make the meat toxic.  Now this is just what my grandma said, and I don't argue
with my elders, but I have no hard evidence to support what she said.  She
could be wrong, and I would therefore stand corrected.  If Richard uses it
after "seasoning" you could try it in a small tank with some fish you wouldn't
mind too much losing.
	Richard, can you define this seasoning process that you use?

Bob Dixon