planted tank

Hi all,
I am setting up a 120x45x45cm heavily planted tank, my first tank for
plants mainly.
I was planning on four, four foot tubes which would give me about 2.6 watts
per gallon is this adequate to grow most aquaic plants? Also i am planning
on using diy co2 yeast method. My local aquatic dealer sells sintered glass
impregnated with iron has anyone used this? I really want to have fast
plant growth is this enough light?
Any advice much appreciated. Also what tube combination would be recomended
what about an aquastar a growlux and 2 cool whites.?
thanks all
bev Green
bevgreen at cygnus_uwa.net.au