Re: Intro and lots o' Q's

Thanks to all who have offered advice on setting up my tank. I'm now
trying to locate a 5lb. CO2 bottle, but I'm not having much luck. I've
checked out the local restaurant supply  and welder supply places but
they don't carry anything smaller than 10lbs.. I've also tried to locate
soft drink bottling co.'s in the Houston, TX area with no success. Does
anyone on the list have any other suggestions, or have a 5 lb. bottle
they'd like to sell?
Since subscribing to the list, I've had to change ISP's so I now have a
new address: mailto:deanm at sat_net

TIA
Dean
Santa Fe, TX
http://www.geocities.com
I started with nothing, and I still have most of it.