SAEs and Agression

Carlos writes [snip]>

I have not had any SAEs attack each other.  I've also been extremely
>certain my SAEs were truly Crossoheilus siamensis.
>
>- -Carlos
>- --
>Carlos E. Munoz <cmunoz at crystal_cirrus.com>

Many lfs shops sell the false siamensis or Siamese flying fox as the true
Crossoheilus siamensis.  It isn't.  It is a more agressive fish and that's
is one of the reasons (aside from algae) that makes it so desirable to me.
If you are uncertain which your's is then follow the links at
www.bestfish.com and they will explain and show you the difference.  Very
informative link on algae eaters.

Lynn L.