Re: Intro and lots o' Q's & Glossostigma elantoides

>Substrate - 77lbs. Flourite which I plan to treat w/ Flourish tabs prior
>to planting the tank as well as treating the water w/ Flourish and
>Flourish Iron. I would like to plant the tank all at once, then add the
>fish slowly. Is this approach advisable?

My experience with Flourite is that it takes awhile for the
substrate to colonize with bacteria so your plants roots don't die.
So I think you need fish to start the nitrogen cycle, and to slowly
start with plants. Or try commercial bacteria to seed the aquarium.

Good Luck
Sherlock