Re: Fertiliser analysis

> From: "A. Inniss" <andrewi at u_washington.edu>
> Subject: Fertilizer Analysis
>
> However, I would like to take (small)
> issue with one of Paul Sears' comments: Paul rightly noted that the
> ingredients were incomplete, and said the original poster should not
> bother with the product.  True, but let's cut Sera some slack.

	I wouldn't cut them _that_ much.  The product contains a small
concentration of iron, which is _not_ chelated (the amount of EDTA is
far too little), and nothing else in significant quantity.  Buying an
iron salt and using that would almost certainly be several orders of
magnitude cheaper.

--
Paul Sears        Ottawa, Canada