Whoa! Forrest

Id have to agree with Mr. Miller about the current dialouge concerning
whether or not to use ppm, CaCo3, dGH, or mg/l (or whatever)
Does it really matter?
most all of us know how to convert the terminology anothre is using
into something we would rather use.
"Cant we all just get along?" ;-)

On another note.  Id have to agree with Steve P. abouut the
vermiculite.  Im using it for the first time now, (and altho. it is
doing much better now) I really have to be careful when vaccuuming my
tank or it will cloud for at least a half hour.
Really, nothing to worry aabout though, just dont like it.
Joe Anderson