Glossostigma elantoides

I'm still trying to find this plant, and have not been sucessfull.  Is
there anyone on this list that still has this plant and been able to grow
it sucessfully?  I'm looking to put this in a tank that has high light,
CO2, and a deep substrate with laterite.  So if anyone has this, please
let me know, I'd like to buy some from you.

|  220 HP 89 Conquest TSi   Powered By HKS    PIAA 670 Watts of Ion |
|  Stock 86 Mazda RX7 GXL well, maybe not stock... :)               |
|  Power for speed!!!!      "Life begins at 130!"                   |
|  HKS, Brembo, GTX, MSD, K&N, NGK, Eibach, Tokico       150 Mph    |
|  JL Audio, PPI, MB Quart, Audio Control, Pioneer       118dB      |
|  Tony Tam                         tamx0004 at tc_umn.edu             |
|  Please stop by my page "http://umn.edu/~tamx0004"                |