Re: metric units

>Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:58:47 -0500
>From: George Slusarczuk <yurko at warwick_net>
>
>I would like to second your suggestion to use ONLY metric units. There
>are only two years left to do it in the 20th century!
>
> Similar minded people should change the write
>ups on their web pages, and so on...

I'd also second that.  Having spent 15 years under the metric system and 23
years under the English system, I'd say metric wins hands down.  I've done
just what you suggested on my web pages.  However, some things I still have
to use English measurements for, until the manufacturers switch.  Who would
know what 1.9cm plywood is?  Or a 121.9 cm light bulb?  It's not going to
be before the 21st century arrives....

Hoa
Aquarium: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/