Wildenow Ferm

Can anyone tell me about this fern?  An aquarium shop in Baltimore (I live
in Northern Virginia) has this plant and lists it as indifferent to light
level, aquatic or aquatic-bog, and medium in difficulty to keep.  It seems
to have ont main stem and a very big leaf.  They suggest a low tank with
the leaf floating on the surface.  It's dirt cheap and I thought it would
be interesting in a low-light 2 1/2 or 5 gallon tank with killis.