From: Robert baranauskas <Woundwart at webtv_net>
To: <DISCUS-L at MITVMA_MIT.EDU>
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 1998 5:50 PM
Subject: [DISCUS-L] First Post

I am new to the list. I live in Pittsburgh, Pa and am a hobbyist. Two
questions. 1) I currently have an infestation in one of my breeding
tanks. Small white worms about 1/8 inch long on the glass. I had this
problem once last year and got rid of it by dropping PH into the low
4's. Right now I can't do this because my piece of junk Corlife pH pen
is not working properly and I don't want to chance it without very
accurate readings. Anyone have an idea about what the worms are and how
to deal with them? 2) Any suggestions about PH readers for under $100?
Robert Baranauskas   Woundwart at webtv_net

*** Sign all messages at the bottom with full name and email address.
*** To leave this list mail SIGNOFF DISCUS-L to LISTSERV at MITVMA_MIT.EDU
Discus-L Web Page:      http://world.std.com/~enjolras/discus-l.html
Discus Beginner's Page: http://www.mavca.ohio.gov/penta/ms/discus.htm
Join the Discus Web Ring!  http://www.dph.nl/ for details.