Living Water Vital and Seachem Iron

I have been using Living Water Vital and Seachem Iron
for the past month. Since using both, my plants
have improved greatly. Since I started using both at the
same time, I can't tell if the combination of both, or only
one is responsible for the improvement.

Previously I used only Seachem Flourish with Flourite
substrate, no CO2.

Plants are various Amazon swords, and crypt wendtii.
The crypts have responded slowly, but they grow slow
anyway.

I dose 4ml of Living water, and 2ml of Iron daily,
dosed evenly throughout the day with a Eheim Liquidoser.
Algae has not gotton worse.

Sherlock