Re: Dwarf Frogs

There are two different species sold at pet stores.  The African Clawed
frogs in which females get to be something like 6-8 inches and the males
stay about half that size.  Not appropiate for fish tanks.

Another species stays very small less than 2 inches and is more aquatic.
They are also very cute and would do better in a fish tank.  I am not sure
how much land they need, but if you have some nymphea their large floating
leaves would probably support these little guys.  I think that they may
bew called the dwarf frogs, but common names are misleading in different
areas of the country.

o    Mike Nielsen                                                        u
m    Department of Geography         THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN    ?
a    Harvill Bldg Box #2             THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS;    w
r    Tucson, AZ 85721                THE PESSIMIST FEARS THIS IS SO      h
e    mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                                              o