SAEs

Followed the link supplied by another list member for some SAEs online and they were really pricey - $45,a pair,  I think.  But in the body of their article is another vendor, can't remember their name (Albany Aquarium...maybe), but their phone is (510) 525-1166.  I just called as I am interested as well (the real ones aren't agressive) and they have a lot in right now.  She wasn't certain of the price yet but she thinks it will be about $5.95.  They will overnight FedEx them and that charge will be passed along too.    The article at http://www.bestfish.com also mentions a vendor in Florida.  Hope this helps...At least it's a choice

Lynn L.