Re: Water circulation

> maybe we could also use some sort of heater under the aquarium ..
> my idea is that to use some sort of steel plate stick to the bottom
> of the aquarium (outside) .. use some sort of heater to heat this up
> this might work like those food heaters .. in buffets .. where in
> the food is indirectly heated in a pan of hot water .. or maybe even use
> hot water .. then use a submersible heater set real high .. who knows

   Hi,

   Since this is my first post here, please excuse me if this ends up
being a dumb idea that's been pushed before...but howabout using a couple
of infrared heat lamps pointing up at the bottom of the tank?  Anyone try
this?
   Also, has anyone used Isolite in their substrate?  Comments?

   Tony

I can't drive (my Moog) 55!         |     The E-Music DIY Archive
Tony Clark -- clark at andrews_edu     | aupe.phys.andrews.edu/diy_archive
http://aupe.phys.andrews.edu/~clark |     Contributions welcomed!