WARM SUBSTRATE

hi me again .. as always .. question to all ...

if i live in a country with very warm climate about 30-35 degs average
and my room temp is about the same say in the 32 range .. would i still
need heating cables if i used something to cool the water in my tank to
about 28 degs ?? >>> theory : -- the outside of the tank will absorb
heat right .. meaning 4 sides and bottom .. and top .. so could this
room temp be enough to generate heat thru the bottom glass and produce
some sort of heat flow .. or should i add .. something to generate heat
such as a small light bulb .. or two .. who knows .. this is what i was
planning to put up .. could someone please give me feedback on this ..
PLEASE .. I DO WANT TO PUT SOME FORM OF SUBSTRATE HEATING BUT I DONT
WANT TO GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF STRIPPING DOWN MY TANK AGAIN .. ( i
just stripped it down about 3 months ago .. PLEASE FEEDBACK ..

TIA
MIKE :o)