Flourescent Questions

I need to replace the 3 x 20W flourescent bulbs I have over my 29 gallon
tank and would really appreciate some suggestions on which kind to get.
What is a Triton bulb and are these better?

What brands do you recommend and where can I find them?  The brands I have
seen here are Power Glo,  Vita-Lite, Penn Plax Aquari-Lux, Coralife
Trichromatic, Spectramax, Color Max and 10,000K.  Also saw a plant bulb from
GE at Walmart.  Are any of these any good?

Thanks again,
Chlayne