Re: Catching Fish

The only fool proof method I've found for catching fish in my 55 gallon is
to wait until after dark, get a flashlight and net, open up the old top,
hit the flashlight and bingo!, I have them before they even know what hit
them.  Of course you have to wait several minutes before you can go after
another one but it works for me.

I can hear the neighbors: "looks like that fish-stealing burglars back at
the Haydt's, George" .... "Put down those binoculars, Agnes and come to
bed"

John Haydt
Philadelphia