Re: Plant ID

OK Augie, I must have confused you.

>>It _appears_ to be some type of Ludwigia, it has light
green leaves with pink veins, quite striking. <<

This one did not come from the spring. A buddy of mine gave me that plant
and I am sure he bought it. He is to paranoid to collect anything!! I doubt
that is a native plant. The one that came from the spring was the other
Ludwigia looking plant I sent you. The one there was only two small plants.
Green with red tipped leaves.

Sorry about the confusion.

Jeff <*\\><
"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"