Re: mailing list vs. newsgroup or whatever

>There is another type of mail list format that no one has talked about
>that I have see in other lists that I belong too...
>Each post is sent as an individual email and received by every
>subscriber. If there are 100 posts on that particular day, you get 100
>emails. The thread of each email is given and your reply is included in
>the right thread. This way you can only read and respond to those that
>interest you, and delete those you dont want. There is a company that
>provides the software for this

>The company you are referring to is LSoft and the software is LISTSERV
(tm).

Thats it exactly. You old timers email me when you change the format, I
cant hang with this!
begin:          vcard
fn:             Robert Hudson
n:              Hudson;Robert
email;internet: robertph at worldnet_att.net
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard