RE: newsgroups VS email

Noel wrote:

<The only reason I can see for maintaining the list (other than inertia,
which seems a big issue with some folks), is that some people might not
have news access. That might have been an argument years ago, but not
really today. If you have web access, you can get to DejaNews or some
other free news server.>

What about folks who ONLY have email access, ie, JUNO users?  I have to
agree thou, I hate the digest form, however I much prefer my info to
come to my email box instead of going to the newsgroup and/or deja news,
even though I read those also.
--
Kelly
mailto:apples at midohio_net