Newsgroups and Discussion Lists

The reason that this discussion list exists is that the people on it want it.   The reason the digests are no longer posted to RAFP is that there was a noticeable upswing in the  SPAM in subscribers personal mailboxes when I did post it.  Newsgroups are one of the most fertile groups for address-grabbing software and I decided not to force APD subscribers to open themselves up to it.

This list will not be shut down unless the vast majority of the subscribers leave.   If one prefers to read a newsgroup, read a newsgroup.   There's no topic for discussion here.  The APD will not be shut down, it will not be posted to RAFP nor will posts from RAFP be funneled here.   End of debate.

Cynthia
ListMom

                I'm right. I KNOW I'm right. And if I'm not, I'm STILL right,
                                    because I'm the *LISTMOM*.

(Thanks to Vince Sabio for the .sig)