slate backgrounds...

When I can take some pictures, I will take some of the three tanks that I
have with slate on the back, one with lava rock.  The pieces of slate I
have are not very small...most are about the the size of your palm and
about an inch or so thick. For those of you who are not sure, I guarantee
when you see some pictures you will break your tank down immediately and
find the nearest beach and start looking around for cool rocks. I'll let
you know when I can post some pics on the web! -tom