outstanding customer service from Wardley's

I purchased a Wardley's hardness test kit, and when I tried to use it,
the bottle marked #2 was missing its dropper tip.  So I called Wardley's
on Friday morning to tell them about the problem.  The very pleasant
person from Wardley's apologized and said, "We'll send you a new kit
today."  The only thing she asked for was my name and address.  Guess
when I received the new kit... Saturday morning!  They airmailed it from
New Jersey all the way to Hawaii.  On top of that, they threw in a
nitrate test kit!

I have no connection with Wardleys.  Just a very satisfied customer.

Aloha,
Wade Shimoda