Kent Ingredients

What Kent product are you using?  All the bottles I have incomplete
ingredient information, i.e.  "Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Boron..." but
no anions and definitely no concentrations.  I've tried repeatedly to get
this information from Kent, both by phone and email and been put off.  (It
seems to me as if their tech support guy would like to tell me, but the
owner won't let him.)

I like Kent's stuff generally, and the fact that they're almost local to me.
However, as soon as my bottles are empty, I'm going to start using something
else so I can reduce the variables to juggle in my battle against the hair
algae.

-Duncan