Amano Journal

I ordered Amano's journal on the first day, many months ago after Art
reviewed an issue on the APD (which resulted in some controversy).
Vectrapoint acknowledges my order whenever I email them and even told me
the first issue was in the mail several months ago.  Still no magazine
has arrived.  I'm not at all worried about credit card security, but
there is not the slightest indication that Vectrapoint is a functioning
business.  Suggest everyone hold off until they actually mail a copy of
the magazine to any of their US subscribers.  I will report if and when
I receive a copy.

Regards, Steve Dixon