Re: KNO3 Source

Larry Botkin wrote:

    I'm looking for a source for Potassium Nitrate (KNO3).
(snip)

Green Light Stump Remover is pure KNO3, as mentioned in the Tim Mullins dosing
post on PMDD.  It is sold at Home Despot.  But, being the sceptic and
suspicious of actually pouring stump remover into my tank, I called Green
Light's tech support people to confirm it.  They are in San Antonio, Texas.  I
suspect that all the stump removal products are the same thing, but I can't
vouch for them - call 'em if you can't find the Green Light brand.

Tom
In Austin, Texas where the smoke has lifted and it's hitting 100 degrees.