Aqua Journal, Vectrapoint & Credit Cards Online

Hi All,

I visited the Vectrapoint website (http://www.vectrapoint.com) who are the
English language publishers for the Aqua Journal and, although it looks
promising, it left me a little uneasy about ordering the Journal with a credit
card through their server.  Major portions of the site are under construction
and indicated that it would be finished in February of 1998.  Not really
complaining mind you, these things take time, but it just doesn't look well
managed.  And why Singapore?  I know this is just my American chauvinism
showing, but being lumped into the "All foreign country" category is a little
weird.  Anyway, has anybody used their online server for credit card orders
and were you satisfied with the service?

Tom