[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Plug converter for Dupla transformer

At 3:48 AM -0400 5/28/98, Guillermo Vega-Toro wrote:
>Could I just tape the plug to the
>adapter to make a tighter fit? Do I have the wrong adapter?

Just cut the old plug off and connect a replacement plug to your wire. Or
if you don't want to destroy the original cord, you may be able to wire a
whole new cord to the transformer.


Paul Nicholson               Electronic Imaging Systems, Inc.
TEL 805 532 1068             5148 Commerce Avenue, Unit F
FAX 805 532 1065             Moorpark, CA 93021 U.S.A.
paul at eisusa_com		     http://www.eisusa.com