Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #288

On Wed, 27 May 1998, Guangyan Wang wrote:

>     Could Anyone tell me how many bulb to use on a 20 gallan tank with
> Chroma 50?

I have two 24 inch 20-watt Chroma 50's over a 20 gallon tank with a 2 foot
X 1 foot surface area.  It's growing Heteranthera zosterfolia,
Cryptocoryne wendtii, Vallisneria asiatica(?), Egeria densa, Isoetes
lacustris, Echinodorus cordifolius (? - young), Echinodorus osiris (also
young), Cabomba caroliniana and Cryptocoryne crispatula v. retrospiralis.
This assemblage is sure to change as the E. cordifolius will quickly
outgrow the tank and I find more low-growing plants to "front" it all.

Roger Miller
Who's proud to be on this list with all the proud Canadians.