Tropica Plants

>I did in fact call right back when I discovered the problem and was told
>that they'd tell Kelly and he'd call me back the next day. It was closing
>time and that's why I didn't march right back. In the meantime I had to put

If you've been dealing with this store for years, and the problem is getting
called back, I'd expect it's a lazy or forgetful employee answering the
phone.  I know how closing time can be at my local superstore, and wouldn't
be surprised if the employee who answered the phone just bugged out of there
without giving anyone the message.

Maybe I'm just inclined to give people the benefit of the doubt, especially
when I've been dealing with them for years -- as for the e-mail message, do
you know that he actually checks his e-mail?  I know of a few businessmen
and politicians who think they should look "computer savvy" and give an
e-mail address, but never check it (really stupid of them, because this is
what you end up with...).

Alysoun McLaughlin
alysoun at planetall_com