Re: Ich Meds

A few years ago I used Paragon II in my 10 gal and the plants seemed to
manage through it OK.

The medication turns the water yellow so the light level will decrease.
Also this is a broad spectrum drug that can take on a number of problems.
If I recall it is about $10 per vial, but I forget how much it treats.
Look it up at That fish place or pet wharehouse.

Hope this helps

o    Mike Nielsen                                                        u
m    Department of Geography         THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN    ?
a    Harvill Bldg Box #2             THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS;    w
r    Tucson, AZ 85721                THE PESSIMIST FEARS THIS IS SO      h
e    mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                                              o