Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #279

Hi, is me again. First I want to thank to those who answered my last
message, even as I still dont know where to find "carpet plants" in Miami Fl.

I have one question, I managed to get one little plant of Java Moss and
want to grow it in my Outdoors Bog but am not sure how much Light it will
like and if it will grow better there.
Is it a fast growing plant ??

Thanks

			Sebastian Vieira Uribe
			ICQ UIN 1227660
                        svieira at janua_upb.edu.co
			http://www.upb.edu.co/~svieira
			A.A. 1058 Medellin, Colombia
			South America

          "All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream"

                              Edgar Allan Poe