Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #277

Since January I have begun using a yeast CO2 reactor system. I started with 1
bottle
and have settled with 3 bottles, changing out 2 units at a time every 3-4
weeks. These are servecing my 125 gallon planted tank. They are connected to a
gang valve(in reverse) and the single tube feeds into the intake screen just
below the impeller of a 350gph mag jet.
In my 25 plus years of keeping live plants, I have never seen the phonominal
growth and health of plants in my tanks.
And I also have been amazed at the 90% dissaperance of algae from the plants,
glass, driftwood, ect.