Amquel ?

		I have a problem with my starter tank. The plants in it are loosing ALL
color and deteriorating. The only variable I have can relate is the use of
Amquel Detoxifier water conditioner. I was using the standard dechlor from
Kordon till I switched to this and now the problems have begun. Anyone else
out there use this or know of any potential problems with it?
			As for the question posted concerning floating white things, these are
probably part of the reproductive cycle of one of your plants. I 've noticed
Vallisneria are doing this now. Just a thought.    thanks
						Daryl