Flourish Iron/Slow Growth

I have read the archives on Flourish and Flourite, but this hasn't been
answered.

I have a product called "Flourish Iron" which doesn't say anything specific
about its contents.  Does this only contain iron (i.e., I'd better go look
for a better full-range fertilizer), or is it the same as regular Flourish?

I've never seen a yellow leaf, so I don't think I have an iron problem.

------------

Second question -- and I tried to read the archives on this, but have you
ever tried to search under "slow growth" or "slow"?

I had incredible growth when I set this tank up (two or three months ago),
but in the past few weeks, my growth has been slow -- in fact, nothing seems
to have been growing at all for the past week or so.   It's not because of
digging them up last weekend (see my earlier post about substrate bubbles),
because this was a problem before then.  I also have a problem (with hygro
species) with roots that seem to be sprouting from the middle of the plant.

Could this be because of:

1)  A nutrient deficiency?  I haven't seen a description that seems
appropriate on any of the charts that I've found in the archives.

2)  Related to my substrate bubbles?

3)  A result of something else I haven't considered?  I have new lighting (a
coralife 10,000K and an aquaglow) on the tank, but no CO2 injection (I'm
hesitant to set up a soda bottle contraption, and certainly don't intend to
drop the cash on a commercial system, but I'll set it up if I discover that
my plants require it).  I have had pH fluctuation problems in the past, but
it's been steady at about 6.5 for the past few weeks.