Another Java Fern Question

Is there more than on type of Java Fern? I mean in a very noticeable
difference, not a minor difference. I received what I thought was two Java
ferns from Dan Q. and then I swapped some plants with Augie who sent me
another Java Fern.

My original 2 grow from a root that looks more like a stem. The leaves grow
from a common center and are long and pointed. There is 5-8 leaves on each.
The leaves are very dark green and are ruffled edges. They look more like my
crypt Wedntii(sp) than the Java fern leaf.  The roots have attached to wood
and rock like a java will.

I have been wondering if I was mistaken or I received the wrong plant? What
ever it is I like it.

Jeff <*\\><
 Mt. 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me,
and I will make you fishers of men.
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"