Re: Water chemistry--plant ID books

JUst a personal opnion, but if you have the money some of the best books
are the Aquarium atla s series  by Baensch, vols, 1, 2, which have literally
hundreds of species of plants as well as a couple thousand fish.  THey
give some info on the plants and in general have beautiful pictures of
everything.

A bonus for you is the first volume also has some basic info on tanks and
some on water chemistry.

They are about $40 a piece in the hard cover, but I have seen some
reprints in softcover for about $25 each I think.

I love the books.

o    Mike Nielsen                                                        u
m    Department of Geography         THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN    ?
a    Harvill Bldg Box #2             THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS;    w
r    Tucson, AZ 85721                THE PESSIMIST FEARS THIS IS SO      h
e    mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                                              o