Re: APD V3 #251 Flag Fish & Religon

Jeff wrote:

> Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 16:48:54 -0500
> From: "Kudzu" <Kudzu at airnet_net>
> Subject: Flag fish
>
> I never got an answer on if American Flags will eat Hair or Beard algae,
> does anyone know?
>
> Also does anyone know of a web site with info and preferably photos of
> Farlwella (sp) or whip tail cats?  I was hoping to find out more about them.
> I have seen them suggested as algae eaters. Maybe I can find them in my
> area.
>
> I have tried several spellings and cant find much on them.
>
> Jeff <*\\><
>  Mt. 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me,
> and I will make you fishers of men.
> www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"

I for one will never give you an answer. I'm tired of people trying to sell their
religious faith on a plant list. To me, freedom of religion also means freedom from
religion and this is not a faith list, it's a plant list. I thought this was covered
well by members a while back. Many were vocal about religious promulgation messages in
signatures. some people never get the message. Jeff, your are welcome to your beliefs,
just don't spout them at me.

--
Scotty
scottyflag at enter_net

"I doeth take myself too seriously, sometimes, well seldom,
actually almost never... well really...I guess I never do!"