Anubias flowers

I sent this yesterday morning, but I haven't seen it show up in the
APD. I apologize if we eventually get two copies of this...

I have 2 Anubias barteri (unsure of variety) in a low light (1
fl. bulb) 10gallon tank in my office. They are both starting to send
up flowers. I wondered if there is anything special I should/could do
in this situation. Will the flower stay under water? The top leaves of
the plant are about 4" below the water's surface, which is all the way
to the top of the tank.

Thanks a lot and
Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com