International Betta Show & Auction, Lancaster, PA

The Philadelphia Area Betta Society, PABS, is hosting an
International Show
sanctioned by the International Betta Congress, IBC,  on May
30-31, 1998,
at THAT FISH PLACE, Lancaster,PA.

This will be a great time to do two things at once. See an
IBC Show,  be able to purchase show
quality Bettas and visit "The world's Largest Discount
Aquarium". Their facility is
110,000 square feet with over 475, 40 gallon fresh and
saltwater tanks,
120 varieties of plants and a large reptile and small animal
room. Best of all they
have a weekend fish sale of 50% off on freshwater fish and
25% off on saltwater fish !

Make a weekend of it !

A rough outline of the show looks like this:

While judging is going on Sat morning between 9-noon (Lead
Judge...Ed McGehee), a Beginner Bowl Show and lecture will
be taking place,
then the Fish Show will be open for public viewing from noon
until 9 pm. Sat.

On Sunday at 1pm, Guest Auctioneer Joe Semeister will begin
to auction
Bettas; the auction will continue until ?????? pm when the
last fish passes
by the gavel. Throughout the 2-day show, PABS will have a
general
information and membership table.

The details of entry are: $1.50 Single fish; $2.50 Group
fish (pairs, trios);
No Limit! Auction Split=75/25-Breeder/PABS;   No "For
Auction Only";
Entry Fee Checks payable to Paul Cipriano.

Fish are to be sent to:
                Paul Cipriano Pres., 1637 Williams Way,
Norristown, PA 19403.
The deadline is Friday, May 29, 1998.   We prefer the fish
arrive no later than 5 pm EST on that Friday, otherwise they
won't be
registered and benched in time to be judged Saturday
morning.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Paul
<Trublemker at aol_com>
or myself.
--
Scotty
scottyflag at enter_net

"I doeth take myself too seriously, sometimes, well seldom,
actually almost never... well really...I guess I never do!"