Co2 dilemma that wasn't

Steve P., Ken G., David and Jeff,

thanks for your input on the CO2 dilemma and I have been extra dense. Just
reading what you wrote made me realize something crucial. By the time I do
a water change the water has evaporated down a bit and the spray bar is
moving the surface around more... depending on how I last situated it...
even spashing a bit. After a water change I fill the tank right up... and
bingo... less oxygen... and yes, I often do it in the evening seeing as I
have one of those annoying nine to five jobs that interfers with my hobby.
<g> After this I will adjust my spray bar to move the surface more at
night. (and quit the job, of course, so I have more time to mess with my
tanks!) [wish, wish]

Thanks again,

Olga
in Vancouver