What's this plant?

I was out plant collecting and found 2 goodies!One,Cabomba aquatica(It
flowered yesterday)and another that looks like Lugwigia acurata except
light green(the submersed form that is!)and more delicate.It's not
D.diandra either.In the small seasonal creek where I found it,the plant
was growing quite well in nice clumps about 25-30 cm in depth.It likes
the light also.I'll try to flower it next.A very pretty useful plant!The
roots are extremely finely divided almost fuzzy/furry.The size and shape
of the leaf is just like L.acurata.It doesn't branch much as it
either.Tank adaption has been excellent!
Always looking!
Tom Barr