Re: APDigest V3 #226 - Flag Fish

Aquatic Plants Digest wrote:

> Aquatic Plants Digest     Saturday, April 25 1998     Volume 03 : Number 226
>
> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:21:17 -0700 (MST)
> From: Michael D Nielsen <mnielsen at U_Arizona.EDU>
> Subject: Flagfish are the best
>
> >Can't say good enough stuff about those wonderful american flagfish.

I agree with you about their algae appetites ! My problem with them is that they are
fin nippers in the worst way. They even bit chunks out of female guppies  tails.

I have out them ( 4 )  in a 10 gal with two other fin nippers, horas loaches, and
now dump algae laden plants in there for them to clean. It works.

What fish do you keep them with ?

Scotty
scottyflag at enter_net
Quakertown, PA, USA

"I doeth take myself too seriously, sometimes, well seldom,
actually almost never... well really...I guess I never do!"